September Agenda: 15/09/2016
for a meeting of the Architects Registration Board to be held at 8 Weymouth Street, London, W1W 5BU on 15 September 2016 from 11:00am.
1. Apologies for Absence
Apologies received from Jagtar Singh.
2. Members’ Interests
To note the Register of Member’s Interests and to hear any declarations of potential conflicts of interest for the items below.
To approve the Board’s resolution regarding the updates to the membership of the Board’s committees.
5. Matters Arising
6. Chairman’s Report
To hear a report on matters relating to the conduct of the Board’s business.
7. ARB’s Operational Activities
8. Management Accounts 2016
9. Periodic Review Update
To hear an update from on progress to date.
MATTERS FOR DECISION
10. Attendance Allowance & Traveland Subsistence
To agree the daily attendance allowances and travel and subsistence rates for 2017.
11. Investment Policy
To agree if the Board wishes to amend the current investment policy.
12. ARB Statement of Priorities 2017 – 2020 and 2017 Business Plan
To agree the Statement of Priorities and 2017 Business Plan.
13. 2017 Registration Fees and other Fees
14. 2017 Budget (including three-year forecast) and retention fee 2017
MATTERS FOR NOTE
15. Review of Routes to Registration
To hear a progress report.
16. Communications Annual Report
To note the draft minutes of:
18. Any Other Business
To raise any other business (members are asked to notify the Registrar by 10.00am on 13 September of any points they wish to raise).
19. Dates of meetings 2016
- 24 November 2016
Dates of meetings 2017 16 February 2017
- 11 May 2017 – Board Development Day
- 12 May 2017
- 13 July 2017
- 14 September 2017
- 23 November 2017