Stefanie Fischer is a practising architect. Until 2015 she was a Principal of Burrell Foley Fischer LLP, Architects and Urban Designers and is currently a consultant to the practice.
Stefanie Fischer has contributed widely to architectural education.
Positions held include:
- Professional Examiner for the Part 3 examination at University of Plymouth, University of Brighton, Architectural Association – Past.
- Professional Examiner for the Part 3 examination at UCL and the University of Cambridge – Current.
- External Examiner for the Part 1 examination at University of Nottingham – Past.
- External Examiner for the Part 2 examination at University of Bath – Past.
- Tutor at the University of Westminster for the Professional Development and Experience Module and Case Study Module – Current.
Advisory positions held include:
- Enabler for Commission for Built Environment (CABE) – Past.
- Member of Capital Architecture Advisory Committee – Past.
- Member of the Church Buildings Council – Past.
Annual Register of Interests 2018
Membership of Formal Groups:
RIBA Member, RSA Fellow.
Business, Professional or Social Relationships:
Former principal of and current consultant to Burrell Foley Fischer LLP, Architects and Urban Designers. Case study tutor at University of Westminster. Professional Examiner (Part 3) at University of Cambridge and UCL
Companies or Associations which you or members of your family are officers or employees or in which you or they have beneficial interests:
Involvement in Partnerships, Joint Ventures or Consortia:
Former principal of Burrell Foley Fischer LLP
Professional Relationships with individuals, organisations or businesses that might have relationships with ARB:
See a) and b) above
Declaration of Interests
|Political or campaign activity||