Information automatically collected from your computer
Log files/IP addresses
- When you visit the Site our web server automatically records your IP address. This IP address is not linked to any of your personal information.
- We may also gather other non-personal information (from which we cannot identify you) such as the type of your internet browser which we use to provide you with a more effective service.
- When you visit the Site we may store some information (commonly known as a “cookie”) on your computer. Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to your hard drive to store and sometimes track information about you. Cookies are specific to the server that created them and cannot be accessed by other servers, which means that they cannot be used to track your movements around the web. Passwords and credit card numbers are not stored in cookies. A cookie helps you get the best out of the Site and helps us to provide you with a more customised service.
- Estimate the usage pattern and usage levels of our Website.
- Store information about your preferences;
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognise you when you return to our Website.