Personal information collected
We may collect and process the following personal information or data about you:
- Certain information required to register with our Website or access other services from our Website including your name, address and date of birth;
- Your e-mail address and password;
Other information that you provide by:
- filling in forms on our Website and attaching documents;
- sending hard copy forms and documents to us;
- A record of any correspondence between you and us.
- Your replies to any surveys or questionnaires that we may use for research purposes.
- Details of accounting or financial transactions including transactions carried out through our Website or otherwise (such as payment required in order to access the register or to make an application to be added to the register); this may include information such as your credit card number and expiry date.
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access.
- Information we may require from you when you report a problem with our Website.
- Although it will not be compulsory to provide us any of the information described above, the nature of our regulatory function requires that we will require certain personal information from you in order to provide certain services (such as considering an application to be included in the UK Register of Architects).